Thursday 7 April 2016

More True Bias Mini Hudsons





After the success of my previous True bias mini hudson pants which the boys choose to wear frequently I thought I had better make some more asap!

 I bought a thickish french terry from Fabworks and got going! There isn't really much more to say other than the boys love them even more than the other pairs I have made! The only difficulty with these is that in places the fabric layers were too thick for my overlocker so the inside is a little messy.


I struggled to get a good photo of the mini hudsons specifically as the boys were having so much fun on our first seaside visit of the year.



  Thanks for stopping by!

       Su xx


3 comments:

  1. These will be a massive hit I am sure. I still haven't got around to making my boys there's yet. But it's on the list!

    ReplyDelete