Friday 22 April 2016

Flowers and cleaning!

I am still learning how to use my camera and have been trying to capture some of the spring loveliness in the garden:


I really like how this shot turned out!


I copied this idea from a picture I saw on instagram again I love how it turned out but think I should have used white card rather than one sheet of white paper as the table shows through a little.

  Another thing I have been thinking about is alternatives for harsh cleaning chemicals. I always cough when cleaning out the bath and shower so thought I would try to make my own all purpose cleaner.


 Basically I mixed 1/3 vinegar to 2/3 cooled boiled water, a little lemon juice and a few drops of tea tree essential oil. I have to say it works great everywhere in the house - bathrooms, kitchen etc. It smells nice and fresh and no horrid chemicals - a win win situation!

  Do you make your own cleaning products? I would love to hear your cleaning 'recipes'!

     Thanks for stopping by!

             Su xx



1 comment: