Sunday 28 December 2014

In the beginning....

Hello and welcome! Thank you so much for dropping by!

  I have started this blog as a creative outlet for my already hectic life - Also I think my friends and family are getting bored of me telling/texting/facebooking all the things that I have made!

  Mostly I sew (clothes for both me and my family), also I crochet, enjoy walking and love all things nature related.

  Butterflies are for memories both past - of my wonderful grandparents who still inspire me, of friends who have passed on too young and remind me to cherish every moment, of my little family growing up. And also for all of the memories still to come - hopefully some of them will be captured on this blog.

  'Troubles melt like lemon drops' from 'somewhere over the rainbow' (I love the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version). Sewing, creating and spending time outdoors helps my troubles to melt away so this just had to be in the title of my blog!

  I hope that you enjoy spending time in my little corner of the world.............

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment