Saturday 6 August 2016

Ogden cami into a summer dress



I was going to post about my completed M7093 top today but as it is so sunny here on the south coast  today a summer dress post seemed more appropriate.


  There really isn't much to say, I lengthened the True bias Ogden cami to make it into a dress, I had been thinking above knee would be best but made it way longer by accident and actually like the just below knee length best. I made it up in green linen from my stash (and had enough left to make a cami length too). I like it loose but also made a tie so I can make it more shaped if I want to.

  I really love it and am keeping my fingers crossed for lots more summer days to wear it on.



There is a little gaping  at the bust area.



I like it with the waist tie too.


It was surprisingly difficult to get a good close up shot when using a camera and timer.




And one of the back too!

I hope that wherever you are the sun is shining!

  Thanks for stopping by!

       Su xx



4 comments:

  1. It looks great Su. Linen is perfect for summer, and this looks just right for those scorchingly hot days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I am planning to do the same so thank you for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I am planning to do the same so thank you for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny rose! I really do love this pattern, quick to sew and looks great too! Would be nice to see yours - are you on insta gram?

      Delete